The following are our eCommerce terms and conditions.
- Disclaimer of liability Onnie Music is obligated to fulfill all orders that are in stock via this website to you the customer. In the event of product failure the merchandise must be returned to us in the original package. Once the item is received we will either replace the item or if the item is no longer available we will reimburse you. All return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer. Onnie Music is not responsible for the item in the event of any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by the customer. All sales are finale for tickets purchased on https://onniemusic.com.
- Intellectual Property/Trademarks – it is unlawful to use any brands or trademarks on this website. Nothing contained within the website should be construed as granting any license or the right to use any trademark without the prior written consent of the owner of the website.
- Payment Terms Must be made in full when purchasing products and/or services from https://onniemusic.com. Full payment is required when an order is placed by a customer. Goods will not be dispatched until payment has been received and has actually cleared. In the case where payment does not clear, Onnie Music has a right to cancel the order completely. The customer is also responsible for any transaction fees in regards to Non Sufficient Funds.
- Data Protection We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. All Credit Card numbers are encrypted and transmitted directly to the bank and are not kept by Onnie Music personnel. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Delivery Terms Most of the products and services we sell are digital or non tangible. In these cases we do not charge for shipping. In the event we do ship items to you they will most likely be delivered by USPS, UPS or FedEx. The shipping fee will be added along with the product and any applicable tax at the completion of your order. Understand (where third party service providers are involved) the quality of delivery cannot be guaranteed.
- Product Information & Warranties All tangible products will only be warrantied by the manufactures Warranty policy. Digital items once they are downloaded unto your device all sales are final. Defective CD’s will be replaced if returned within 14 days of purchase. All return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer.
- Right to cancel – Digital products cannot be canceled. All tangible products can be canceled and returned within the the first 30 days. e.g. goods must remain unused and returned in it’s original packaging.
- External Links The Links on https://onniemusic.com are provided for the user’s convenienc e but the links, and the related content, are outside of the control of the Onnie Music and usage should be at the user’s/customer’s own risk.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Onnie Music’s’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1658 W 35th Street, Chicago, IL 60609 US. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Chicago IL, and the United States of America.
See links to Illinois Personal Information Protection Act